Pride Jazzy 600 ES Power Chair
|Weight Capacity||Turning Radius||Maximum Speed||Braking System||Per-Charge Range|
|300 lbs.||20.5"||Up to 4 mph||Regenerative and electro-mechanical||Up to 17 miles|
Pride Jazzy 600ES from Pride exhibits the same quality and durability that you are accustomed to receiving when purchasing a Jazzy power wheelchair.
- Low Price
The Jazzy 600ES from Pride exhibits the same quality and durability that you are accustomed to receiving when purchasing a Jazzy power wheelchair. The compact design of the 600ES creates a small 22″ turning radius that is ideal for using this chair to navigate indoor spaces. The Jazzy 600ES also has the Active-Trac ATX Suspension system that gives you a smoother ride and allows you to use this chair outdoors as well. This Pride chair also provides you with multiple seating options and accessory choices so that you can personalize your 600ES for your own needs.
Features & Benefits:
- OMNI-Casters (nylon, spherical-shaped casters) on front and rear to prevent wheel hang-ups
- Side-mounted, easily accessible freewheel levers
- Active-Trac® ATX Suspension for enhanced performance over more varied terrain
- Easy front access to batteries.
|FDA Class II Medical Device*||FDA Class II Medical Device *Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments|
Most items on the Regal Mobility website are in-stock and ready to be shipped. However, some items may either be temporarily out-of-stock, unavailable for shipment until a specific release date, or may require extra time for assembly or adjustments.
In-Stock Items: As soon as an order is completed, a payment has to be made for the purchase. We will then locate the item(s) in our warehouse and ship it to the verified shipping address ASAP.
Advanced Sale and Temporarily Out-Of-Stock Items: You will only be charged for such item until Regal Mobility has it in stock. Once the items are available, the customer will be notified of the order status via e-mail, and the item(s) will be charged and shipped immediately.
*FREE Nationwide Shipping
At Regal Mobility, our customers don’t have to pay for shipping costs and fees because we offer FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. Orders are expected to arrive within 14 business days – weekdays, federal holidays excluded – as all the shipping couriers are closed. Please also be reminded that the FREE shipping and delivery charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or any form of assembly.
Shipping for Oversized Items
Oversized item(s) are shipped FREE and sent via a freight trucking company to the customer’s designated and verified shipping address. Before the delivery, the customer will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery date and a four-hour time window. Within the given time frame, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the delivery.
The freight delivery company will only unload the item(s) from the delivery truck but will not carry the item(s) into the property. We recommend that you have someone with you to help you bring your product into your property once it is unloaded from the truck. Make sure to unpack the package as well and inspect the carton for potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. In any case damage(s) did occur, follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but take note of the damage on the shipping receipt,
- Sign and write the date on the shipping receipt,
- Instruct the delivery person to sign the shipping receipt as well, and ask that a copy of the shipping receipt be left for your records, and
- Contact a Regal Mobility customer service specialist immediately by sending an email to email@example.com stating your order number and the nature of the damage in your delivered item.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Please be informed that we do not ship to the following shipping addresses: APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and P.O. (Post-Office) Boxes.
Every delivery made by Regal Mobility is via truck freight. As a customer, there must be an adequate space in your delivery address for the truck to unload.
Other Shipping-Related Inquiries
For other delivery or shipping related questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us by calling 800-217-5619 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regal Mobility stands behind top-quality scooters and considers customers’ satisfaction as one of its top priorities. Although we always ensure the quality of our products, we understand that sometimes you might receive an item that is not right for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase(s) from us, you may return the item(s) as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must still be in its new condition – no damage, no scratches, still in its original packaging, and with complete parts and accessories.
- You must notify us at 800- 217-5619 of the return or refund and request a Return Authorization (RA) within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Once the RA has been received and processed, further instructions on how to return the item will be given within one business day.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and must pay a 20% restocking fee.
You can expect your refund within 5-7 days after we have received and completed the inspection of your returned item(s).
*Note that accessories cannot be returned.
Refusal of a package may incur deductions from your refund. The original shipping costs, return shipping fee, and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the issued credit.