Pride Maxima 3 Wheels Scooter
|Maximum Speed||Ground Clearance||Turning Radius||Seat Type|
|Up to 5.3 MPH||4.25" at mid frame||50.5"||Deluxe Contoured Medium-back (22"x18")|
Pride Maxima 3 wheel mobility scooter features an ultra heavy duty drivetrain and a large, deep seat to deliver maximum performance at an exceptional value. Engineered with the bariatric market in mind, the Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 lbs., a max speed up to 5.3 mph, adjustable tiller and an ergonomically enhanced design
- Low Price
Highest weight capacity of any scooter manufactured by Pride Mobility. There are a number of heavy-duty scooters on the market right now, but most of them are cheaply made imports. The Maxima Scooter combines heavy-duty design with elegance and outstanding performance. An impressive selection of enhanced standard features - 22" wide medium-back seat, ultra-heavy duty drive train and rear suspension and an increased weight capacity of up to 500 lbs. make the Maxima comfortable and give it enough brawn to tackle any challenge. Maxima provides heavy-duty electric mobility with all the convenience and comfort of a luxury mobility scooter.
- Customizable: Accommodates up to NF-22 batteries.
- Comfort: New, redesigned Ergonomically enhanced 22" wide x 18.5" deep seating for improved comfort and an easily adjustable tiller.
- Style: Durable and stylish rear polyurethane bumper, Standard conveniences and safety features like a front basket and full lighting package, and new, black, flat-free, non-marking tires.
- Convenience: Convenient tie down points for travel, User-friendly console gives you clear displays and control and smooth and quiet ride for indoors; power, range and stability for outdoors.
- Heavy Duty: New, ultra heavy-duty drivetrain and upgraded electronics package.
- FREE Shipping
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- FREE Front Basket
- Contoured Seat W/Flip-Up Armrests
- Flat-Free Tires
- 3 year warranty
Specifications / Warranty
Dimensions & Weight
Overall Width 28"
Overall Length 46.5"
Product Weight 247 lbs
Seat-to-Ground Height 22" - 24"
Heaviest Piece 66.5 lbs
Seat Depth 18" (std)
Seat Width 22" (std)
Max. Speed 5.25 mph
Turning Radius 50.38"
Ground Clearance 4.25"
Max. Incline Rating 7
Motor Power 24V DC
Drive Type Sealed Transaxle
Wheel Type Three-Wheeled, Solid
Tire Size/Material - Front 10"
Tire Size/Material - Rear 10"
Anti-Tip Wheel Size/Material Front and Rear
Battery Type 12V Deep cycle
Battery Weight 24.5 lbs each
Battery Range 10 miles
Charger Off-board, 5 amp
|FDA Class II Medical Device*||FDA Class II Medical Device *Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments|
Most items on the Regal Mobility website are in-stock and ready to be shipped. However, some items may either be temporarily out-of-stock, unavailable for shipment until a specific release date, or may require extra time for assembly or adjustments.
In-Stock Items: As soon as an order is completed, a payment has to be made for the purchase. We will then locate the item(s) in our warehouse and ship it to the verified shipping address ASAP.
Advanced Sale and Temporarily Out-Of-Stock Items: You will only be charged for such item until Regal Mobility has it in stock. Once the items are available, the customer will be notified of the order status via e-mail, and the item(s) will be charged and shipped immediately.
*FREE Nationwide Shipping
At Regal Mobility, our customers don’t have to pay for shipping costs and fees because we offer FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. Orders are expected to arrive within 14 business days – weekdays, federal holidays excluded – as all the shipping couriers are closed. Please also be reminded that the FREE shipping and delivery charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or any form of assembly.
Shipping for Oversized Items
Oversized item(s) are shipped FREE and sent via a freight trucking company to the customer’s designated and verified shipping address. Before the delivery, the customer will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery date and a four-hour time window. Within the given time frame, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the delivery.
The freight delivery company will only unload the item(s) from the delivery truck but will not carry the item(s) into the property. We recommend that you have someone with you to help you bring your product into your property once it is unloaded from the truck. Make sure to unpack the package as well and inspect the carton for potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. In any case damage(s) did occur, follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but take note of the damage on the shipping receipt,
- Sign and write the date on the shipping receipt,
- Instruct the delivery person to sign the shipping receipt as well, and ask that a copy of the shipping receipt be left for your records, and
- Contact a Regal Mobility customer service specialist immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the nature of the damage in your delivered item.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Please be informed that we do not ship to the following shipping addresses: APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and P.O. (Post-Office) Boxes.
Every delivery made by Regal Mobility is via truck freight. As a customer, there must be an adequate space in your delivery address for the truck to unload.
Other Shipping-Related Inquiries
For other delivery or shipping related questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us by calling 800-217-5619 or email at email@example.com.
Regal Mobility stands behind top-quality scooters and considers customers’ satisfaction as one of its top priorities. Although we always ensure the quality of our products, we understand that sometimes you might receive an item that is not right for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase(s) from us, you may return the item(s) as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must still be in its new condition – no damage, no scratches, still in its original packaging, and with complete parts and accessories.
- You must notify us at 800- 217-5619 of the return or refund and request a Return Authorization (RA) within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Once the RA has been received and processed, further instructions on how to return the item will be given within one business day.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and must pay a 20% restocking fee.
You can expect your refund within 5-7 days after we have received and completed the inspection of your returned item(s).
*Note that accessories cannot be returned.
Refusal of a package may incur deductions from your refund. The original shipping costs, return shipping fee, and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the issued credit.