Feel the crisp, fresh air, smell the blossoms on the trees and enjoy the peaceful serenity of the outdoors. Your adventure awaits, and nothing stands in your way. Forge a new path with the Wrangler®, an aggressive, outdoor scooter designed for extreme and rugged conditions. With powerful suspension, bright lighting and dual hydraulic brakes, this beast of a scooter is a powerful force.
- Low Price
- 350 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.
- 94.75" turning radius
- Up to 29.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs.; up to 24.2 miles per charge at 350 lbs.
- Limited recline, black vinyl, high-back seat
- 7.7 Peak HP dual motors
- Storage Compartment
- CTS Suspension includes adjustable shocks for greater comfort
- User friendly LED console displays time, temperature, miles driven, and trips taken
- Adjustable delta tiller with ergonomic, wraparound handles
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie-down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Full LED lighting package includes headlights, hazard lights, rear backup sensor LED lights and directional signals
|Maximum Speed*||Up to 11 mph at 350 lbs., Up to 11.4 mph at 200 lbs.|
|Ground Clearance||5.5" at motor|
|Front Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Rear Tires||14.5" tubeless pneumatic|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range||30"-31.5"|
|Seat Type||Pillow-top, limited recline, 48.6 lbs., black vinyl, width 18.5", depth 16.5"|
|Battery Weight||2 (75 AH) 48 lbs. ea., 2 (100 AH) 60 lbs. ea.|
|Battery Requirements||(2) 75 AH, Optional (2) 100 AH|
|Maximum Range Per Charge*||Up to 18.6 miles at 350 lbs., Up to 22.6 miles at 200 lbs., Up to 24.2 miles at 350 lbs. (100 AH), Up to 29.4 miles at 200 lbs. (100 AH)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 8A|
|Suspension||Front & Rear (CTS Suspension)|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Standard Body Colors||Desert Sand, Stone Grey|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece**||219 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
|Non-Medical||THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND IS NOT INTENDED TO ASSIST, TREAT, DIAGNOSE, OR ALLEVIATE ANY MEDICAL CONDITION OR DISABILITY.|
2-year limited on Electronics;
2-Year limited on Drivetrain;
6-months on battery
|Included in FB Feed||Yes|
Most items on the Regal Mobility website are in-stock and ready to be shipped. However, some items may either be temporarily out-of-stock, unavailable for shipment until a specific release date, or may require extra time for assembly or adjustments.
In-Stock Items: As soon as an order is completed, a payment has to be made for the purchase. We will then locate the item(s) in our warehouse and ship it to the verified shipping address ASAP.
Advanced Sale and Temporarily Out-Of-Stock Items: You will only be charged for such item until Regal Mobility has it in stock. Once the items are available, the customer will be notified of the order status via e-mail, and the item(s) will be charged and shipped immediately.
*FREE Nationwide Shipping
At Regal Mobility, our customers don’t have to pay for shipping costs and fees because we offer FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. Orders are expected to arrive within 14 business days – weekdays, federal holidays excluded – as all the shipping couriers are closed. Please also be reminded that the FREE shipping and delivery charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or any form of assembly.
Shipping for Oversized Items
Oversized item(s) are shipped FREE and sent via a freight trucking company to the customer’s designated and verified shipping address. Before the delivery, the customer will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery date and a four-hour time window. Within the given time frame, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the delivery.
The freight delivery company will only unload the item(s) from the delivery truck but will not carry the item(s) into the property. We recommend that you have someone with you to help you bring your product into your property once it is unloaded from the truck. Make sure to unpack the package as well and inspect the carton for potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. In any case damage(s) did occur, follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but take note of the damage on the shipping receipt,
- Sign and write the date on the shipping receipt,
- Instruct the delivery person to sign the shipping receipt as well, and ask that a copy of the shipping receipt be left for your records, and
- Contact a Regal Mobility customer service specialist immediately by sending an email to email@example.com stating your order number and the nature of the damage in your delivered item.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Please be informed that we do not ship to the following shipping addresses: APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and P.O. (Post-Office) Boxes.
Every delivery made by Regal Mobility is via truck freight. As a customer, there must be an adequate space in your delivery address for the truck to unload.
Other Shipping-Related Inquiries
For other delivery or shipping related questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us by calling 800-217-5619 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regal Mobility stands behind top-quality scooters and considers customers’ satisfaction as one of its top priorities. Although we always ensure the quality of our products, we understand that sometimes you might receive an item that is not right for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase(s) from us, you may return the item(s) as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must still be in its new condition – no damage, no scratches, still in its original packaging, and with complete parts and accessories.
- You must notify us at 800- 217-5619 of the return or refund and request a Return Authorization (RA) within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Once the RA has been received and processed, further instructions on how to return the item will be given within one business day.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and must pay a 20% restocking fee.
You can expect your refund within 5-7 days after we have received and completed the inspection of your returned item(s).
*Note that accessories cannot be returned.
Refusal of a package may incur deductions from your refund. The original shipping costs, return shipping fee, and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the issued credit.