Pride Victory 10.2 3 wheel Mobility Scooter
The Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel offers added style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. Personal comfort and positioning have been enhanced with your choice of options between an 18” or 20” wide seat which swivels 360 degrees and locks at each 90 degree.
- Low Price
The Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel offers added style, comfort and performance for your active lifestyle. Standard features include feather touch disassembly, wraparound delta tiller, 10” solid tires and a front basket. A 400 lb. weight capacity, a per charge range of up to 13.5 miles and a maximum speed up to 5.2 mph compliment the versatility of the Victory 10.2 3-Wheel. Available in Ocean Blue and Candy Apple Red.
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
|Included in FB Feed||Yes|
|Included in Google Shopping Feed||No|
Most items on the Regal Mobility website are in-stock and ready to be shipped. However, some items may either be temporarily out-of-stock, unavailable for shipment until a specific release date, or may require extra time for assembly or adjustments.
In-Stock Items: As soon as an order is completed, a payment has to be made for the purchase. We will then locate the item(s) in our warehouse and ship it to the verified shipping address ASAP.
Advanced Sale and Temporarily Out-Of-Stock Items: You will only be charged for such item until Regal Mobility has it in stock. Once the items are available, the customer will be notified of the order status via e-mail, and the item(s) will be charged and shipped immediately.
*FREE Nationwide Shipping
At Regal Mobility, our customers don’t have to pay for shipping costs and fees because we offer FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. Orders are expected to arrive within 14 business days – weekdays, federal holidays excluded – as all the shipping couriers are closed. Please also be reminded that the FREE shipping and delivery charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or any form of assembly.
Shipping for Oversized Items
Oversized item(s) are shipped FREE and sent via a freight trucking company to the customer’s designated and verified shipping address. Before the delivery, the customer will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery date and a four-hour time window. Within the given time frame, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the delivery.
The freight delivery company will only unload the item(s) from the delivery truck but will not carry the item(s) into the property. We recommend that you have someone with you to help you bring your product into your property once it is unloaded from the truck. Make sure to unpack the package as well and inspect the carton for potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. In any case damage(s) did occur, follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but take note of the damage on the shipping receipt,
- Sign and write the date on the shipping receipt,
- Instruct the delivery person to sign the shipping receipt as well, and ask that a copy of the shipping receipt be left for your records, and
- Contact a Regal Mobility customer service specialist immediately by sending an email to email@example.com stating your order number and the nature of the damage in your delivered item.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Please be informed that we do not ship to the following shipping addresses: APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and P.O. (Post-Office) Boxes.
Every delivery made by Regal Mobility is via truck freight. As a customer, there must be an adequate space in your delivery address for the truck to unload.
Other Shipping-Related Inquiries
For other delivery or shipping related questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us by calling 800-217-5619 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regal Mobility stands behind top-quality scooters and considers customers’ satisfaction as one of its top priorities. Although we always ensure the quality of our products, we understand that sometimes you might receive an item that is not right for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase(s) from us, you may return the item(s) as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must still be in its new condition – no damage, no scratches, still in its original packaging, and with complete parts and accessories.
- You must notify us at 800- 217-5619 of the return or refund and request a Return Authorization (RA) within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Once the RA has been received and processed, further instructions on how to return the item will be given within one business day.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and must pay a 20% restocking fee.
You can expect your refund within 5-7 days after we have received and completed the inspection of your returned item(s).
*Note that accessories cannot be returned.
Refusal of a package may incur deductions from your refund. The original shipping costs, return shipping fee, and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the issued credit.