Pride Victory 10 - 4 Wheels Scooter
|Maximum Speed||Ground Clearance||Turning Radius||Seat Type|
|Up to 5.3 MPH||2" at motor, 1.5" at anti-tip, 3.1" at side deck||54"||Foldable, Molded Plastic (18"x17")|
Pride Victory 10 four wheel mobility scooter delivers high performance operation, is sleek, sporty all-new features and feather-touch disassembly. With a full complement of advanced standard features like exclusive low-profile tires, backlit battery gauge, and wraparound delta tiller, the Victory 10 is a greater value than ever before.
- Low Price
Pride Victory 10 4 wheel Mobility Scooter
The Pride Victory 10 4 Wheel Mobility scooter delivers high performance with a stylish and sporty design. This Mobility Scooter comes standard with one-hand Feather-Touch disassembly for easy transport and has a long-lasting high-intensity LED headlight. Which is great for pathway illumination. This provides additional safety when you are out after dark. With advanced standard features that include flat free non-marking tires and a wraparound Delta tiller is equipped with what a rider would need.
What Makes The Pride Victory 10 So Unique?
The well-made Victory 10 4-wheel mobility scooter is the only scooter in its price range with a 400-pound weight capacity. The standard 18" X 17" seat slides forward and back, like an automobile seat would, allowing you to adjust to your ideal position. Additionally, the seat swivels 180 degrees for easy on and off access. You can also upgrade to Pride’s High back Captains-style seat which is available in several sizes for your comfort. The Victory 10 Mobility scooter is great for its versatility, size, and value. It can be used both indoors and out and can be disassembled for transport. The overall length is 47 inches, giving plenty of legroom for taller riders, The charging port is conveniently located on the tiller, which makes charging the Victory a breeze. Call For This Amazing Offer.
Worry-Free Home Service plan
At Regal Mobility your Treated like Royalty, with any purchase of a Pride Mobility Scooter you will receive a FREE 1-year home service plan. A dedicated technician will go to your house to service the scooter free of charge. Giving you the piece of mind, you deserve.
- Feather-touch disassembly: Exclusive one-hand feather-touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Maneuverable: Delta tiller with wraparound handles Pride's exclusive tires stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low profile wheels
- Style: Lit Display Backlit battery gauge. Long-lasting, high-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination, and available in Red and Blue.
- Lightweight: Lightweight seat with viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort and sliders
- FREE Shipping
- Forward/Reverse Controls
- Front Basket
- LED Headlights
- Pinchless hinges and eight-position seat rotation
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- U-1 Batteries
|FDA Class II Medical Device*||FDA Class II Medical Device *Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments|
|Included in FB Feed||No|
Most items on the Regal Mobility website are in-stock and ready to be shipped. However, some items may either be temporarily out-of-stock, unavailable for shipment until a specific release date, or may require extra time for assembly or adjustments.
In-Stock Items: As soon as an order is completed, a payment has to be made for the purchase. We will then locate the item(s) in our warehouse and ship it to the verified shipping address ASAP.
Advanced Sale and Temporarily Out-Of-Stock Items: You will only be charged for such item until Regal Mobility has it in stock. Once the items are available, the customer will be notified of the order status via e-mail, and the item(s) will be charged and shipped immediately.
*FREE Nationwide Shipping
At Regal Mobility, our customers don’t have to pay for shipping costs and fees because we offer FREE shipping within the 48 contiguous US states. Orders are expected to arrive within 14 business days – weekdays, federal holidays excluded – as all the shipping couriers are closed. Please also be reminded that the FREE shipping and delivery charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or any form of assembly.
Shipping for Oversized Items
Oversized item(s) are shipped FREE and sent via a freight trucking company to the customer’s designated and verified shipping address. Before the delivery, the customer will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery date and a four-hour time window. Within the given time frame, an adult must be available to receive, inspect, and sign for the delivery.
The freight delivery company will only unload the item(s) from the delivery truck but will not carry the item(s) into the property. We recommend that you have someone with you to help you bring your product into your property once it is unloaded from the truck. Make sure to unpack the package as well and inspect the carton for potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. In any case damage(s) did occur, follow these steps:
- Accept the package, but take note of the damage on the shipping receipt,
- Sign and write the date on the shipping receipt,
- Instruct the delivery person to sign the shipping receipt as well, and ask that a copy of the shipping receipt be left for your records, and
- Contact a Regal Mobility customer service specialist immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number and the nature of the damage in your delivered item.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Please be informed that we do not ship to the following shipping addresses: APO (Army Post Office), FPO (Fleet Post Office), and P.O. (Post-Office) Boxes.
Every delivery made by Regal Mobility is via truck freight. As a customer, there must be an adequate space in your delivery address for the truck to unload.
Other Shipping-Related Inquiries
For other delivery or shipping related questions or inquiries, please get in touch with us by calling 800-217-5619 or email at email@example.com.
Regal Mobility stands behind top-quality scooters and considers customers’ satisfaction as one of its top priorities. Although we always ensure the quality of our products, we understand that sometimes you might receive an item that is not right for you.
Returns & Refunds
If you’re unsatisfied with your purchase(s) from us, you may return the item(s) as long as the following conditions are met:
- The item must still be in its new condition – no damage, no scratches, still in its original packaging, and with complete parts and accessories.
- You must notify us at 800- 217-5619 of the return or refund and request a Return Authorization (RA) within 7 days of receiving your purchase.
- Once the RA has been received and processed, further instructions on how to return the item will be given within one business day.
- As the customer, you will be responsible for the return shipping fee and must pay a 20% restocking fee.
You can expect your refund within 5-7 days after we have received and completed the inspection of your returned item(s).
*Note that accessories cannot be returned.
Refusal of a package may incur deductions from your refund. The original shipping costs, return shipping fee, and a 25% restocking fee will be deducted from the issued credit.